Business Development Manager – Composites
Our client Design, Manufacture, convert, and distribute a range of advanced materials, adhesives, and chemical products for applications in sectors such as Aerospace and Defence as well as other high technology industries.
They are looking for a home-based business development manager specialised in composite materials and chemicals to join their team to focus on the above sectors.
The successful candidate will, within their defines territory:
- Identify and target new clients to increase market share
- Develop and manage existing client portfolios
- Develop a network of key contacts within the sector
- Provide a consultative approach to help client gain a mutually beneficial sector advantage
- Prepare proposals and quotes
- Work from home but visit client sites, attend industry events and the company UK facilities
- Maintain an archive and active Library of all technical and commercial data
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and materials within the aerospace industry
- Knowledge of the industry regulations
- Excellent communication skills as all levels
- Ideally previous sales or account manager experience
- Ideally a relevant degree or time served experience
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, with a bonus scheme, company car or allowance, and company pension scheme.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing business which has an impressive international client portfolio.