Pegbox is recruiting skilled Pre-Preg Composite Laminators (Motorsport and Automotive) on contract to support the projects of a world-renowned composite manufacturer.
Working at pace from engineering drawings, using pre-preg carbon fibre, you will be manufacturing a range of complex visual, structural, and non-structural parts on specific projects.
Based in Fontwell and Bognor Regis, West Sussex, the successful candidates will be offered 3 to 6 months contracts depending on the project, starting ASAP.
Rates and Shifts:
Rates will vary depending on experience and shift
Typical Shifts available:
- Days (Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work) on both sites
- Weekend (Friday to Monday) only in Fontwell
- Nights (Monday evening to Friday Morning) only in Fontwell
All shifts may require extra hours / days work to deliver against the project deadlines you undertake.
The contracts are considered as outside IR35 if certain conditions are met.
- Substantial previous experience in pre-preg lamination within the motorsport and automotive industry is essential
- Ideally chassis and structural experience, other parts welcome
- Strong understanding of composite materials and pre-preg processes
- Ability to work from engineering drawings
- Have your own tools
These are fantastic opportunities to work for a client with a great reputation and exciting projects. Not only there might be the opportunity for repeat project work, but our client’s reputation for standards and quality regularly helps access work in F1 teams and other prestigious organisations.