Composite / Metallic Inspectors – F1 team
Pegbox has a number of fantastic opportunities for Composite and/or Metallic Inspectors to join a F1 team.
These are contract positions with roles available on days / Nights and weekends.
Contract duration: 6 months
The range of responsibilities for the inspectors will include but not be limited tasks such as:
- Writing online and offline PC-Dmis programs
- Write programs for Scanning arms
- Interpret Engineering drawings
- Produce detailed Reports and Solve issues
- Calibrate and use all the equipment such as, scanning arms, laser part marking, metrology bench equipment, etc.
Ideal experience will have been gained within a F1 team or a supplier to F1, Motorsport or Aerospace.
These are fantastic opportunities to work for an iconic F1 team and help them achieve their ambitions.
Rates will vary depending on experience and chosen shifts.
Hours are expected to range between 40 to 55 hours each week, depending on workload.
More information provided upon application.