COMPOSITES SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Technical Sales – Northern UK regions
Our client has steadily grown to become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of High-Performance Fibres and Fabrics for the UK Composite and Reinforced Plastic Markets.
They offer a range of products for different markets such Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Renewable Energy, etc.
Their specialist product portfolio includes materials manufactured from Carbon, Glass and Aramid Fibre as well as a range of Resins and Adhesives.
They are now looking to recruit a Technical Sales Representative to be based and cover the north of the UK.
Working with and reporting to the UK Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be required to plan and carry out direct sales activity to support existing customers development and actively seek out new potential customers in their defined area.
- Prepare and achieve agreed Sales Targets
- Customer contact and care through regular visits/communication
- Technical support where and when appropriate
- Preparation of quotes/sampling and subsequently follow-ups
- Liaise with various manufacturing units throughout Europe
- Joint customer visits with Engineers from relevant manufacturing operations
- Attendance at appropriate trade shows and presentations
- Overseas visits to various sites around Europe
- Liaise with our internal sales support team to ensure customers support is maintained at the highest level
Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally, an extensive knowledge of composite materials and processes, though a comprehensive training package will be provided
- Candidates with technical qualifications will be preferred though those with suitable experience will also be considered
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Competence in IT is essential
- Self-disciplined and a strong desire to achieve
- Proven commercial instinct and ability
- The ability to work under pressure and achieve targets and deadlines
- Essential to function both as an individual and part of a team
- Clean driving license
- A second European language would be ideal but not essential
- Competitive salary package with company bonus
- Company car
- On job expenses
- Comprehensive training programme
- Effective and comprehensive support