Electronics Hardware Engineer
We are recruiting an Electronics Hardware Engineer for a market leader in high-end engineering and electronics hardware, instrumentation and more.
Based in Hampshire, UK, and working as part of an experienced team, the engineer will develop electronics hardware for a range of instruments used for subsea and autonomous applications.
The role will require someone with existing skills and abilities for:
- Mixed analogue and digital PCB Design, mostly < 300MHz
- Digital and analogue Electronics design on low power (<5mW), low noise systems
- Leading hardware reviews of new designs to ensure the best solutions are applied to the project
- Developing and maintaining exceptional communication with colleagues across the business
- Producing analytical and support documentation for all designs
As well as having the experience listed above, the candidates will be expected to have a relevant degree (2:1 or above) in disciplines such as: Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
Ideally, the candidate will also have:
- Embedded firmware competencies to support board bring up and testing of hardware
- Developed large complicated mixed signal designs from start to finish
- Used Altium suite for design and PSpice for simulation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company offering solutions for crewed and autonomous underwater operations in sectors such as energy, defence, conservation and scientific exploration.