Embedded Development Engineer
Pegbox is working with a Hampshire based market leader in high-end Engineering and Electronics hardware. They are looking to recruit an Embedded Development Engineer for a permanent position.
The purpose of the role is to develop embedded software and electronics hardware for a variety of devices used in harsh environments such as subsea.
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for new product designs incorporating electronic hardware, software and firmware.
Part of the role will include:
- Drive development of design
- Develop Code to fulfill design requirements
- Run hardware evaluations for new designs to help chose the best are selected for given project
- Write analytical and support documentations for all concepts and designs
- Make Certain new designs can be tested and is compatible with the build process
- Mentoring of team members
The Development Engineer will be a strong communicator with the following essential background:
- Proven track record working in a similar role developing embedded software and electronics hardware for industrial and engineering sectors
- C/C++ experience applied to an embedded environment
- An Undergraduate Degree in either Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
The successful candidate will join a leading company producing components and systems for versatile and challenging environments.
With great benefits and the scope to grow with the business, this is a fantastic opportunity.