This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company on the South coast in Dorset.
The ERP Manager is responsible for ensuring the reliable performance of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving any ERP related application, user access or other problems
- Key participant in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test and implement ERP systems and applications
- Responsible for monitoring system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability
- Responsible for coordinating new ERP software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users
- Responsible for recommending and implementing new features or changes to configuration/ workflows based on user feedback
- Accountable for maintaining individual and department goals and completes projects in a timely fashion
- Key participant in business meetings designed to help drive the strategic vision for all business applications
- Responsible for performing routine application/database maintenance and resolve application performance issues
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries and understanding SQL securities to update, modify, and complete tasks at hand
- Responsible for writing, developing and deploying business reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) across various databases and systems
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Prior Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions (such as SYSPro) benifital, but not essential.
Key Knowledge Areas
- Support & Administration of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 365
- MS-SQL and SQL Reporting Services
- Experience with SYSPro ERP Beneficial
- IT Hardware Troubleshooting and Maintenance
Key Skills and Technical Requirements
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System and a technical ability through qualifications/experience.
- Good organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to produce clear and accurate documentation.
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints