HR and Payroll Administrator
Our client, a manufacturing company based in Dunkeswell, Devon, have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources and Payroll Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will be to support them in their ambitious growth plans.
Duties will include:
- Distributing and processing contractual changes
- Keeping the HR system (Mentor Live) up to date with all relevant changes Monitoring probationary periods
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme management and ongoing pension administration
- Administering employee files to ensure compliance including the right to work
- Managing maternity, paternity, parental and shared parental leave process, and communication with employees, where needed, providing accurate and appropriate advice on a full range of HR policies and procedures to all staff e.g.
- Disciplinary/grievance issues, monitor sickness absence
- Processing information for new joiners and leavers
- Preparation of correspondence on general HR matters such as return to work meetings and performance meetings
- Producing reports and management information from the HR database and other sources
- Supply reference letters as and when required
- CIPD qualified
- A professional attitude to people management
- Knowledge of HR principles, employment law, payroll, and benefits
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with discretion
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsive, committed, and passionate
- A sense of urgency