Italian Speaking Project Manager
Pegbox is working with a world leading Composite Manufacturer which are recruiting an Italian Speaking Project Manager.
Our client’s portfolio includes F1 teams, Supercars, Aerospace and other exciting and cutting-edge sectors.
Reporting to Senior Managers, the Project Manager will be the point of contact for a portfolio of customers and be responsible for managing projects from concept through to delivery.
The project manager will act as a link between all internal departments such as Engineering, Production, Inspection, Procurement and the clients in their portfolio.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define, set out and agree deliverables, quotes and budgets with clients prior to starting any projects
- Monitor and track progress of each project to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner and on budget
- Create and maintain detailed documentation such as BOM using the MRP system and share with all relevant parties. Ensure all client documentation is also dealt with promptly and accurately
- Ensure all parties are aware of all risks and kept up to date with the project deliveries
- Obtain quotes from third party suppliers
- Development close relationships with existing clients with a view to develop new business opportunities
- Carry out business development activities to identify and approach possible new clients to expand the company’s portfolio and market share
Based at the company’s main site, the nature of the role means that travel to clients will be required as well as occasional working out of the core hours.
The successful candidates will:
- Be fluent in both English and Italian (written and spoken)
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an excellent grasp of manufacturing and engineering processes for composites
- Strong understanding of composite and advanced materials
- Experienced of MRP and Microsoft user
- Ideally have a degree or further education qualifications
This role will require resolve and the ability to work under pressure, but this is a fantastic and rare opportunity to be involved with some of the most prestigious and renowned companies in the world