Manufacturing Test Engineers
Pegbox is recruiting Manufacturing Test Engineers to join our electronics design and manufacturing client on permanent and fixed term contract roles.
Working from the Hampshire site and reporting to the Production Manager, the successful Test Engineer will be responsible for conducting all relevant forms of electronics testing from chore components through to PCB and final assemblies.
The role will include:
- Fault finding and analysis as well as remedying where possible
- Taking part in assembly activities to support testing processes.
- Highlight any issues and work closely with Management, , Production Engineering, Cell Leaders and other Test Engineers to manage their resolution
- Report any design or specification errors via the correct channels
- Complete all tasks following the quality procedures and standards Using to ERP system and other company IT resources, follow all administrative procedures, maintain records, raise Non-Conformance Reports (NCR), calibration certificates, test results, change requests, stock search etc.
- Provide support and assistance to Management, Supervisors and other Test Engineers
- Working effectively and cooperating with all departments for the delivery of production schedules and resolution of assembly matters
The candidate will:
- Hold an Electronics qualification such as a HNC or equivalent
- Have hands-on testing experience using Digital Voltmeter, Scopes, Power Supplies, etc. as well as a solid experience in fault finding diagnosis for electronics components and assemblies
- Be able to read circuit diagrams, engineering, and assembly drawing
- Be IT Competent including Microsoft Office, etc.
These are fantastic opportunities for Test Engineers to join an established and growing business.