PCB Assembly Operator
Pegbox is working with a market leader in Subsea Engineering that are looking to recruit a PCB Manufacturing & Assembly Operator on a permanent basis.
Role Purpose and Department Purpose:
The successful candidate will be responsible for manufacturing and assembling a wide range of high value products using engineering drawings and meeting lead times whilst maintaining the highest quality standards.
This will include the assemblies of the components of the products ranging across Printed Circuit Board through to sub-assemblies and finished final products.
The Role will also include and require:
- The ability to build following wiring schedules, using applicable meters and check assembled work
- Report any design or specification errors via the correct channels Complete all tasks following the quality procedures and standards
- Using to ERP system and other company IT resources, follow all administrative procedures, maintain records, raise Non-Conformance Reports (NCR), carry out activities such as stock search, parts enquiries and more
- Provide support and assistance to colleagues when required
- Working effectively and cooperating with all departments for the delivery of production schedules and resolution of assembly matters
Candidate Profile and Experience:
For consideration, the candidate:
- Must have previous PCB Manufacturing and Assembly experience using the necessary tools to complete this role, including but limited to: crimping, soldering, etc.
- Must Hold the ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings
- Will ideally also have Surface mount experience Be IT literate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company working on some very exciting and unusual projects.