Quality Inspector required for permanent position near Southbourne, Dorset.
Responsible for validating part conformance to customer, external accreditation bodies and internal requirements, maintaining AS9100 Quality system, Partake in MRB, review and approve work instructions / operation sheets, assist in RCCA actions, prepare and submit FAIR’s.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Quality Inspector
- Minimum three years’ experience working to aerospace quality systems
- Time-served with a recognised apprenticeship
- Ability to dimensional inspect using CMMs (Mitutoyo / Faro Arm) metrology equipment
- Generate CMM (Faro Arm / Mitutoyo) programs
- Proficient using various inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometres, height gages, indicators
- Knowledge of Sheet Metal, Composites, Mechanical Assemblies and Manufacturing methods.